All 12 art Reviews

hank.jpg hank.jpg

I writed a comment.

Perspective seems off on the pistols.

Splash Screen Splash Screen

Proportions seems to be abit off about something but I can't really tell if it's the gun, the head, the stock or anything like that.

BEHOLD THE GLOWING RED EYEBALLS OF DEATH !

Thrillher single artwork Thrillher single artwork

YAY ! BEWBYZ ! *ahem* <"STUPID MOD OFF" set to 0>

Seriously, this artworks looks pretty good, but the shadows are abit off, since the light is supposed to be behind the character ... Anyway, still looks good, can be abit better imo (like the face, forexample)

Berserk Berserk

Just like the previous comments, it reminds me so bad about the Hellfire power armor in Fallout 3 ...!

I really think the background is impressive, with all those light effects with the moon, the smoke and the fire where it's comming from !

But yep... I'm abit confused about where the dude's face is supposed to be ...

Deimos Deimos

Arh ... Can't find a word that show how awesome it is !

P.-S. : the G-36 without stock looks weird ... Oh well whatever, it's not as if it was turning the whole thing into crap ._.

P.-P.-S. (yeah, my mind is busy, I know ... ^^') : I'd like to know if there's a wider version of this picture that I may use as a wallpaper ...

Krinkels responds:

I really gotta start makin these into wallpaper versions for you guys.

Explorer 2 Explorer 2

Awesome, but be sure to tell it's made with MS Paint, to make a difference from actual painting, you know ... (If it actually IS painting, tell me !)

tetedebug responds:

thx, you're right i make this drawing on winxp paint.

Ghost'n goblins HD Ghost'n goblins HD

I can even see those little hearts on his pants, Nice !

This must require alot of work that's for sure !

Flashback HD the Last Flashback HD the Last

"FUCK ALL THEESE FUCKERS TURNING INTO ... BLOBS ?"

Damn, this part of the game was creepy as fuck !

Flashback HD earth level Flashback HD earth level

One Hell of a good game ! Ahh, FLASHBACKS from my deep chilldhood are incomming ! *ahem* --"

It would be nice to have an HD remake of this one, right after Another World's one !

By the way, these graphics looks exactly the same as the one in the intro of AW HD ... Are you like, from Delphine Software ?

tetedebug responds:

nop, i'm not in the game industry but i'm working and learning to find a oportunity in. the Studio Vector cell is working on a new flashback, but they didn't begin to communicate.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

SOPA and all other bullshit don't have to mess up with newgrounds and it's staff for now ...! >: D

but where's the tank ? goddammit Steve, not again !