For Samurais For Samurais

Well shit been ages since last time I was on NG, glad to see you're still kicking asses in there !

BERSERKYD responds:

hehe I should post more I guess, I miss newgrounds ! Merci encore ;)

Surrealism Surrealism

I swear one day we'll have enough strings on a single neck to make full sentences.

Again, not a fan of djent, but your work is always welcome to fo through my headset.

Refractor Refractor

I usually don't like 7 strings since people tend to not be original and go the "Djent" way with a repetitive rythmic pattern and most of the time a single chord, but you managed to be better than that with variations from the usual "chugga-chugga" we can hear all over, bravo.

Xenogenocide responds:

Thanks man, I try to put effort in to incorporate various styles and progressions just to make it that little bit more interesting. I'm glad you see that! :)

The Blade The Blade

my ears are now leaking white gooey fluids thanks to how awesome you guys are, I only wish I could do as well ...

Thanks bro! =D
Just keep posting!

WHATEVER WHATEVER

I'm not that much into djent, but it still sounds harmonious to my ears, I'm just so hyped to hear you're back, man !

However I can't help but notice the fact that the part at 1:10 and 2:06 are close to identical to Mayhem you posted back in 2012, even if it has a small difference to it, it's the exact same riff.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Thanks dude! Yeah the top rhythm is an intentional motif

Burned into my Eyes Burned into my Eyes

Damn ! its been a while since you did "drama lyrics" !

I still envy your scream, man ! Whoever tortured your vocal chords needs to play with mine ! ;)

PhallicNinja responds:

Lol yeah I need to get back to my silly stuff. ..

Live Again (Again) Live Again (Again)

"robinwilliams"; "nooooooooooo"; "=D" ... Well I guess you did have to contrast with the lyrics. It would seems like your brain can't stand seriousness for too long :P

Damn, the song that started my love for your vocal chords and ... stuff, humm ... Yep ...

I'd give you hints if I had any ... Just keep this up ! :D

PhallicNinja responds:

Yeah i heard the news as i was about to post this =(

Thanks bro!

Someday Someday

"How can I was" ? "myself is felt" ? That english is so stup-... PUNK RROOOOOCK !

And also, the more broken the singing is, the more punk it sounds ^^"

BERSERKYD responds:

hahaha your damn right, I made so many mistakes.... back in the days I was really bad in english... well I'm still really bad and I will always be ! Tanks fer te rayview XD

Satan's Deal (WIP) Satan's Deal (WIP)

I really love it for a WIP ... changes alot from the badly EQ'd random-grindcore-I-don't-even-know-is-it-even-meant-to-be-music I se sometimes as a 5 stars song on here !

I'm definitively going to check your other work !

akoRn responds: