View Profile blanchon

All 133 Audio Reviews

68 w/ Responses

Well shit been ages since last time I was on NG, glad to see you're still kicking asses in there !

BERSERKYD responds:

hehe I should post more I guess, I miss newgrounds ! Merci encore ;)

I swear one day we'll have enough strings on a single neck to make full sentences.

Again, not a fan of djent, but your work is always welcome to fo through my headset.

I usually don't like 7 strings since people tend to not be original and go the "Djent" way with a repetitive rythmic pattern and most of the time a single chord, but you managed to be better than that with variations from the usual "chugga-chugga" we can hear all over, bravo.

Xenogenocide responds:

Thanks man, I try to put effort in to incorporate various styles and progressions just to make it that little bit more interesting. I'm glad you see that! :)

my ears are now leaking white gooey fluids thanks to how awesome you guys are, I only wish I could do as well ...

Thanks bro! =D
Just keep posting!

I'm not that much into djent, but it still sounds harmonious to my ears, I'm just so hyped to hear you're back, man !

However I can't help but notice the fact that the part at 1:10 and 2:06 are close to identical to Mayhem you posted back in 2012, even if it has a small difference to it, it's the exact same riff.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Thanks dude! Yeah the top rhythm is an intentional motif

Damn ! its been a while since you did "drama lyrics" !

I still envy your scream, man ! Whoever tortured your vocal chords needs to play with mine ! ;)

PhallicNinja responds:

Lol yeah I need to get back to my silly stuff. ..

"How can I was" ? "myself is felt" ? That english is so stup-... PUNK RROOOOOCK !

And also, the more broken the singing is, the more punk it sounds ^^"

BERSERKYD responds:

hahaha your damn right, I made so many mistakes.... back in the days I was really bad in english... well I'm still really bad and I will always be ! Tanks fer te rayview XD

I really love it for a WIP ... changes alot from the badly EQ'd random-grindcore-I-don't-even-know-is-it-even-meant-to-be-music I se sometimes as a 5 stars song on here !

I'm definitively going to check your other work !

akoRn responds:

thx man! I PM-ed u

\[T]/

Wait, why is this not on my new stuff feed ? damn thing fuck'ed up again ! Glad to see I was randomly checking some user pages ! :P

PhallicNinja responds:

HAHA XD yeah I dunno what's up with the feed, I've been having problems too. Thanks for those stars, bud =]

Hey guys, I'm blanchon if you haven't noticed yet ! I may upload some punk/metal riffs on NG but I gotta finish the work for my home studio and stuff ... but for now, I'll keep rating 'n' commenting stuff ...!

Nicolas @blanchon